Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Crafts...Sept 23rd

Hi Ladies!

Welcome to my new blog, Christie's Craft Night!  http://www.christiescraftnight.blogspot.com/

I thought it might be a little easier to organize things on here. You can see who is coming, what crafts were doing and the costs.  You can also easily forward the link to your friends, and then they can comment just like everyone else. 

In the future, I will have you comment here on if you want to attend and what craft you would like to do.  If I don't already have your information for September, please comment now.  The deadline is September 16th.

This month we will be crafting the following...


Boo Blocks $12.00
(includes: cut wood, paper, wooden letters, ribbon, paint & all supplies)

Fabric Pumpkins $12.00 for 3 or $4.00 per pumpkin
(includes: prepared autumn fabric, yarn, stuffing & all supplies) 

Orange Wood Pumpkins $12.00
(will be same cuts as boo blocks, includes all supplies)

I also still have supplies for our cute yarn wreaths...

Yarn Wreaths $10.00 (includes wreath, yarn, felt, ribbon & all supplies)

Here is the list of who I have coming:

Kim-Boo
Sarah-Boo
Cheryl (Sarah's friend)-Boo
Cheryl L.-Boo
Stephanie-Boo
Jessica-Boo
Karie-Wreath
Kaitlyn-Wreath
Amy-Fabric Pumpkins
Michah-Fabric Pumpkins
Claudia-Fabric Pumpkins
Adrianne-Fabric Pumpkins
Ellen-Fabric Pumpkins

I know I am missing someone?

Coming soon...Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts!  Let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment