Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Thanksgiving ideas and Super Saturday...

Next month we have something call Super Saturday in our Church.  It is a day that the women of our church get together and craft!!!  I think it is one of my favorite days during the year.  It is Saturday, October 15th from 9am to 1pm.  Lunch is included.  The crafts that we are doing will be posted here soon. If you are interested in coming, please let me know soon.  I think the deadline is October 1st.

So I am in search of some super cute Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts.  I am thinking our craft night next month will be around October 21st if that works for everyone.
This is a project I just found (from Maria over at You Craft Me Up) and am absolutely in love with it.  But maybe it is just me?

Porch Pumpkins $TBD
Is it too Halloweeny? 
I also found this Garland, it could be done as a wreath as well. 

Thanksgiving Garland $TBD
I love this Burlap Banner.  This one is suppose to say Happy Halloween.  But we could do a Give Thanks or Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving Banner $TBD

And I just found these super cute kits from the Wood Connection.

Turkey Door Hanger (or can put on a block) $TBD

Pilgrims $TBD

Cast your votes now...or send me some ideas!

Bye for now,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment